Our contact details
Name: The Richard Hartley Partnership Ltd
Address: Franklin House, 4 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 1EL
Phone Number: 01423 525100
Last Updated: July 19, 2023
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Event attendance information
- Website access information
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To contact us using our enquiry form
- To register your attendance at an event or to receive information
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you or to provide you with information about our services, or provide details about events you wish to attend.
We may share this information with organisations only where this is specified when providing the information.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a database which only authorised personnel have access to. Details are deleted when requested, or when no longer required for the purposes provided.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk